Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick Sick Sick T.T

Why does the illvil (illness evil) love me so much ??? WHY WHY WHY? Always look for me approximately once in a 2 months...WTH...

Damn moody lo...really hate this feeling...alot things wanna do but cos of the illness ; sore throat, blocked nose & fever pull me back...zzz

Always feel that weekend is too short for me...i want a more exciting life...haha^^

And 1 thing i realise im kind of use to single & i wont be in relationship in a while...might be a long time...just feel i need much x 100000 freedom than ever...

Well...being in a relationship = CCCC (complicated, commitment, confuse, conflict)...haha...mayb i should take a break being my own before i can start to take this challenge...Love is a SUPERB tiring game to the heart & soul...Love dont happen on me but it is made to happen with a sincere heart...haha...

Dunno what im talking about but i feel i still need loves & cares from everyone to make my day & survive in this lonely world...So guys, do sayang sayang me more more yea...~ to let me feel blissed & blessed at least...hehehe...sorry if u think im selfish but im just not ready for anything that drives me mad & gets heart attack...hahahahhahah...love u all...muackssss

Gotta bed soon, being dizzy...zzz Nite nite =)

No comments:

Post a Comment