Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy Working Life~~

Folks ! Its already end of January now~ Blinking the eyes & CNY just around the corner. & i just aware that i have been working for about half year since my diploma graduation in INTI COLLEGE.

Having 2 crazy weeks in the entire 6 months since started to work. Especially TODAY, handling promoter is not easy, 40++ outlets in a day its really a headache. On 4 different phones today from 1pm til 7pm ----- almost dead =x . Fortunately im not alone...haha...Kelvin will be in a deep shit when comes to this...the whole world wil look for him & he has to do most of the things...But at least i did helped up alot...hehe...

CNY is approaching but i didnt really have time to shop for it. SAD! SAD! SAD! n all events happen on this month, best fren's birthday, primary schoolmate gathering, n my project on this month too...which can i accomplish...Can i pick all?? If only i can split myself....xD

Please forgive if i dint have time for any of you...Sincerely wish to join u guys in events or dates ... =) will try my best to show up...hehe...

My mind is so restless...sigh...although should be resting by now... pls bring me to somewhere that i can relax n rest my mind...zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment