Saturday, January 9, 2010

My 21st Birthday Party ^.^

1st of fore, i sincerely would like to thank all relatives, cousins, friends, buddies who came to my 21st birthday party. I was really happy & touched.

This would be my only consider 'grand' celebration in this 21 years. I do appreciate it.

Words just cant express how i felt towards this warmth party u all have given to me but i just wanna say, im really happy & thank you for making this a memorable party for me.

Then, i hope my family know that i really love them...as much as the universe...they are always the best in my life & making my life meaningful.

Thank God/Buddha for giving me such a good family. Mummy is always the caring 1 in the family, she cares for me since i was born til i am 21 this year like no other ppl will be like her. I just cant tell here how much she loves me & cares for me but for those who know me well, they knew it.
I love u too Mummy, forever my best mummy...muacks *.*

N Dad is always the helpful 1 in the family, he did lots of things for us to gv us a good life. Although he nag alot but is ok...we already use to it...haha...i know u love & cares for all of us, just dunno how to express urself, well...we always know & we love u too...muacks ^^

I also have 2 best sisters which loves me a lot ( i know well) ...i loves them too...they are like my stepping stone in life to bring me a better & happy lives. Thank you so much...hugsss =)

Nv forget my jie fu who helps me really much in my life & teach me the right thing & grow...I promise i will not let you down no matter what...hehe..

Lastly, Buddies & friends...i love u all too...will keep u guys deep in my heart...huggggssss










No comments:

Post a Comment