Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HP The Future is...

Hp Event : The Future Is... @ Roots, LOT 10 Roof top on yesterday night, 9th Dec 09 from 7pm to 10pm. Is an event specifically for invited blogger only.

Its a very relaxing job as ushering and brand ambassador for this event. The pay is good for such short hours.hehe...

1st time been to Roots is for working, hahaha...thought it should be a clubbing night. I personally like the ambient alot especially the walkway to the entrance. The LED lighting amazed me. Too bad that i did not have my camera with me to take some pic.Mayb next time when i go for clubbing. ^^

I would like to say it was super freaking cold inside til my fingers got numb and i cant even feel my hands. Goshhhh......

Apart from the ice cold surrounding, im glad to see Jojo Stroys again, Joyce Wong the famous blogger yet fashionable role model & others...A big applause to The MC, he was really good, a very Famous MC but i forgot his name...

The entire event ended well and i leave work sharp at that time...yeepieee...great to leave the winter room....zzzz....

Took some pic but its in my iphone, will update with some pic taken with another freelance girl, daphane. Nice to meet her too ^^

At least i did update my blog...hope i have more time for my blog...
Gotta bed...good night n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment