Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally R.E.A.L.I.S.E ~~~

Long long time no update jor.I think i missed most of the post for the past 2 months. Anyway, i decided to re-post them when im free.

I have half an hour to blog with my mask on my face now.hehe...I was in my room n my lovely mum came into my room and asked me to watch the dvd playing in the living room. At first i thought it was some common talk show so i did not show any interest.

What attracted me was when she told me about ''Why people's now are getting cancer disease like it is so common? '' (Especially some relative of us she mentioned) THEN, i started to listen to the video.

The man in the video said many cancer cause from a person's mind. People now tend to be pressured by all sort of things like studies, career & MONEY to have a better life. However, these people unaware of the detaling in life such as a smile, manner that actually bring happiness to others and themselves.

He said laughter helps to release the tension within self and others in times. This lead to emotionally stable meaning mentality wise and result in a good health. All diseases started in one's thinking & characteristic. (Which i think is very true =)

I have a problem which i think its getting worse since i started to work. I am always stress as i want to do my best in everything. This pressure already causing me short-sightedness because i was too focus on the PC during working.

I need to learn to release the pressure & depress in me. Stress that drives bad temper is getting obvious. I deeply have to find a way out as i was not like this before. Even my family started to complaint long ago and i did not really realise.

Thanks to the man in the video, i started to think and i know how to solve this problem. Another important person is Mr. M which talked to me about this last time but it did not go in to my mind at that point of time. However, at least he did told me and it reminds me now.

I decided to change. Probably my character, lifestyle and health. Hopefully i will succeed in time. At least improve in the meantime ^^ I will not let down my family and everyone around me. ('',)

My quote "Laughs often better than an apple a day." hehehehe

It's time to remove my mask and go to bed. Wishing tomorrow is a GOOD GOOD DAY. Nitezzz....



Thanks to Gladys Chan Wai Yen 4 this pic.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment