Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yvonne 21st Birthday Celebration @ JB

Yvonne Bi arr....for ur birthday i dint work for PC fair ler....u better treat me well on my 21st birthday else i sure fly down n smack u...hahhaa...when i said im going to JB on 31st to 2nd August 09 then my family wanna follow to visit my brother n their grandchildrens...lol...end up all go together...haha...on the celebration day, i become ah sei to help her carry ballons la, cake la...n help up in the party..but of cos i will help cos she is my buddy...keke...taken lots of pic with my cutie nieces, Von & her frens and also my family..haha...opps...miss out my brother lerr...after that party, we went for second round which was always the same..."Dolce Club"...as usual...lol..reli damn alot ppl lo...but we did have fun together with all her friends as well...a fun night...

My Cutie Cutie Nieces, Athelene and Adrianna


Look at her expression, little drama queen..haha

Everyone say Cheese~~

Ah Ma just like to take pic with us..hehe

Happy Birthday My Buddy =)

Us again...haha

Me, Von & Jojo


Muacks >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment