Saturday, August 8, 2009

K-Link Ushering Job @ Mines Convention

After my 1st day of exam, 8.8.09 on Saturday, some more is moral =.='', i went home and straight faint on my lovely bed...haha...did not have enough sleep the day before (as usual la, exam week)...woke up about 6pm and i saw sharon text me asking me to work and i gotta be there at 7pm,the mines convention centre...so far.....omg...i jump up fr my bed and prepare...lucky i manage to be there about 7.10..still very blur but greet by 5 pretty ladies...Sharon, Jolene, Sweyi, Kiwii and Alice..they are all friendly babes...nice meeting them..I really like ushering job as it is usually relax flexible...we chat, we gossip, we laughs....gosh..we manage to get a short break and all go to the cars and rest...this pics taken during and after work...haha...after all i really feel happy working with them...^^



No comments:

Post a Comment