Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Port Dickson Shoot

Wow...my very first paid shoot...a very big thank to my kai kor, Anion and also Anson for choosing me as the model of the day...=) very happy working with you guys and also all the photographers of the day...and i have April with me...so coincident we were chosen and had a shoot at bt tinggi 1 weeks b4...haha...Hope i can have the honour to do more shoots in the future ^.^ and will surely improve my posing and expression...=)Some pics of the day, 28th June 2009.







5 comments:

  1. din noe port dickson has such a nice view.
    + got lenglui haha. really like dis photograph.

    keep up the nice work, n show me more photo's hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...i was not aware as well cos i tot pd is very dirty 1...but got many diff spot so i guess this is one of the 1 side =)

    haha...will update more if i hv more shoots...
    thanks for the support, aprreciate =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur photo kills many guy le..keke..
    quite nice the photo, i like..

    ReplyDelete