Friday, July 17, 2009

INTIball Mystical Illusion 2009

I attended INTIball Mystical Illusion night held on 17 July 2009. Got my mask really very last minute which nearby the college...lucky still got 1 that suit my dress...then quickly rush to do mani and padicure n rushed back to make up...no time to do my hair but nvm la...thought i would be late but i reach Pei house quite early..all my lovely classmates wore very nice lerr^.^...all look so pretty and different after the make over...hehe...the food and programs were so so only but i did enjoy spending time with them as i always do...appreciate the time we have before we were apart after the graduation..I was chosen to be the nominee for Prom Queen but did not win...kekeke...Guess i did not dance well as other pairs..keke...i dun expect to win actually, just join for fun only. Sorry mass comm buddies, dint get u all the Natural New Zealand free ice cream..hahaha...

Yen & me

Marcus & Me

The beauties & handsomes

Opss..dancing on stage..


No comments:

Post a Comment