Sunday, June 21, 2009

Singapore Trip with Sister & Jie Fu

This trip was on 17th June to 19th June 2009. Im only free to update now...so paiseh..lolz...
I was really shocked when my sister called in at 2am wed morning saying we will be going to sg on wed 11am.Walao-eh...i straight away stoned =.='' I dont even have time to apply leave but lucky wed n thurs class canceled only skip Fri Mkting class..hehe...

We took aeroline and stay at York Hotel..The hotel at orchard road super duper expensive lo..2 nights about 1000+ ...Sio 1...haha...anyway, quite a nice hotel room we have^^ 1st night went to an event at Angel's Share...a relly relaxing place for a cup of wine...=D

Next day is our shopping day...We went mall by mall whole day...happily shopping and back with a lot of stuff...keke...Thanks to my super duper extremely kind Jie Fu and most lovely sister in the world for bringing me along...hehe...*Hugs & Kisses*


My lovely cute sister posing...haha...Jie fu very comfortable with the sofa...hehe




These are what i got from Sg shopping...spent too much...lolz...expensive although got sales...


My new shoes, better dun let my dad know else sure kena nag..haha

Favourite Restaurant All times ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment