Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hennessy Artistry Night @ Zouk

Hooho! Its been a week since my last update...lolz...No time la...was being busy the whole week...Working part time on weekday for my friend ^.^ Its kinda an easy job and it is me n Yen again..haha...really great working with her, we have so much fun although it is a boring job.
On Thursday night,4.06.09 went to Hennessy Artistry event invited by a photographer, "name cannot be disclosed". I decided to take my classmate, Sue Chean to go together with me mainly because can intro her to my photographer friend to learn some photography skill and go outting together, but of cos that night was suppose to accompany me.



That night is to have fun not on photography k? She got obsessed and run away my photographer's camera and start taking picture all over the place...Omg...she totally forgot me leaving me alone..n u know what? I cant stop her from her passion at all although i've tried to ask her to stop taking pic and accompany me to dance together..end up i dance alone and lucky to have the photographers around me..kinda disappointed but i understand that she seldom have the chance to expose to such event so i dint get angry...Is ok, as least the DJ Lapsap is spinning gd music and YoungSix did bring up the atmosphere by their Rapping skill...kaka...then at last was Yasmin DJ, a cool stylish female DJ! Rockzzzz....Hennessy free flow from 9pm to 11pm..they served in pure without coke or soda..walao..how i gonna drink oh...i've tried the apple flavour, it was great...hehe...but i did not drink much, biasa la...lousy drinker...

Lapsap

YoungSix

Roxxx...

M3 & Sue ChEan

Opps, i missed a part, this event full of Lenglui and Lengchai, trust me...especially hot chicks, everywhere u turn u will see 1...event local celebrity n well known model were there...they are well dressed, up to trend and stylish...I was glad to be there...cheers~


2 comments:

  1. wah very nice layout n pretty girl, thk for sharin, very cute song, oh .oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thx for the comment, u r the 1st to comment on my blog...=)

    ReplyDelete