Thursday, January 20, 2011

OCT OCT OCT 2010

Cant really rmb what i have done on OCT 2010...another late post that i gotta recall...hmmm...need to check back fb mobile photo uploads which were more updated...now a days really got no time to blog...

Oh ya...i took up MOTO GP showgirl job promoting CamPro...work under HOT SUN...my goshhh...i really got darken so much after the event...so heartache =( cos i need a very long time to get back my fairness...will think twice again for event job like this T.T

OCT 2010 was also a tough assignment month for me as i started my degree course at Taylor's in Management & Marketing after a year of work. Its been a superb hard time for me to catch up studying again. But i was lucky to have some kind hearted people who helped and guided me through along the way.

Another big thing in conjunction with my busy month was house shifting. OMG !!! It was so last minute that i shopped and decorated my room 2 days before house warming + yi jay's birthday.zzzz ...However, i managed to get Sherman Kor & Valen to snap some nice pics of the house and of cause my room ^.^ Its just a simple and spacious room I'm longing for.

Great things just never end. Im grateful that i was blessed (^0^). I felt like going to Melacca to eat sate celup on one of the Sunday. Who knows they really brought me there, thanks to Kin & David so muchhhh!! we kidnapped Akane too as she was in the car. No option..haha...We had a great time there enjoying our durian cendol and also my favourite sate celup...yum yum..

Towards the end of OCT 2010, went to PHOTOCRAFTS opening at Sunway Pyramid Asian Avenue, Congrats the two boss (Gary & Adam Alibaba). Yvonne well dressed on that day (LIKE!) Took lots of pic with all my buddies ^^

LOVE ALL OF THEM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment